Thursday 17 November 2016

18/11/16 - Production Studio (Interactive) - Character Animation

And we have motion! I've been fairly stubbornly chipping away at the character animations - so far run/walk, idle and jump are for the most part done - jump I'm a little unsure on, due to not entirely knowing if I need to split that into three parts or not yet, so we're tossing around a few versions while I figure that out.

I can't really show you many of them yet, but there's a hint of what the run loop looks like - however since making this gif, Ethan showed me a neat trick to make the model look even more lowpoly and faceted, so I'll hopefully get a few more gifs made next week, so I can actually display my work. We also need to actually implement these into the game  - something we don't actually know how to do yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment